Why is California known as the Solar State? If you have noticed more and more of your neighbors are making the switch to solar, here’s why:
- Sunny skies! California is consistently filled with sunny skies.
- Electrical costs are on the rise and there is no end in sight! With the closure of nuclear power plants, Californians are welcoming alternative energy solutions. Every hour enough sunlight hits the earth to power the world for one year!
- Solar installation costs have decreased.
- There are awesome tax credits available, making solar affordable!
- Finance purchase options are incredible, making solar affordable for all without the out-of-pocket expense. Own your system at $0 down and 2.99%!
Turns out, right now is the best time to invest in solar as the tax credits have been extended, offering homeowners a chance to obtain solar installation for an affordable rate. California is leading the United States in solar panel installation. Not only are Californians focused on trying to reduce their carbon footprints, investing in solar panels can increase your property value by 30%!
Can I Afford Solar?
For many years we have heard people say the cost of solar was too much, and they simply couldn’t afford it. Modern solar panels and installation have driven the costs lower, making solar panels affordable for many people. If you have seriously considered solar energy in the past, now might be the ideal time to consider jumping on the solar wagon while the tax incentives are available.
Solar Energy – A Wise Investment
Want proof that investing in solar energy is a smart decision? According to recent findings, “investing in a fully-finances, typically-sized solar PV system is a better investment than the stock market.” One of the things we appreciate about solar is the immediate impact it will have on your life. Solar energy can generate plenty of power for your home, but also enough to place some energy back into the grid. What does this mean for you, the homeowner? It means you get more money back in your pocket as the power company offers credits and cash for people who put energy back into the grid.
Our Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Solar:
- Solar power is cheaper than local utility
- Immediate savings
- Become energy independent
- Increase in property value
- Long-term benefits of solar power costs and carbon footprint reduction
How Much Are Californians Saving in Solar Energy?
Just how much money are people really saving? On average, homeowners can expect to see a monthly savings of $148. On average, the home price will increase by $15,000 when it is converted to solar energy. Don’t miss out on major tax incentives! This is the best time to invest in solar energy in California. Contact Infinity Solar today for more information.